Dynamism of Networking
How fascinating it is to see bees building their honeycomb over a period of time. Many together form this structure of hexagonal cells to hold their larvae and store honey that they feed upon during winters.
Much like how we build our networking over years of practice to hold strong our business ventures and its progress that we reckon on during the years of growth.
Recalling all our past endeavors, be it on the professional or personal front, the prosperous opportunities we sailed upon, came to us by the virtue of interacting, socializing, networking with the right kind of people. Each of us live within our small circle, stepping out of which, prevails a big vast world that holds a million of good fortunes for us, but how do we get to recognize them by nesting at our own chairs? Apart from which, how would we be getting the right support when we essay into something from scratch?
Brace upon Effectual Networking:
1. Focus on vital skills- The key to successful networking vests in the ability to meet, engage and interact for which one shall be outgoing, social, outspoken and spontaneous.
2. Be dynamic- Zestful in the energy and ideas you possess, adapt yourself to changing situations to tap on the best of what is offered to you at any moment.
3. Be watchful, attentive and responsive- Smart people not necessarily indulge in pursuing unique tasks, rather have unique approaches to routine tasks. We learn this when we interact with smart people and observe them. Also, being open to seek information is a worthy trait, as well sharing knowledge with others is essential too!
4. Analyze and identify potential people- Evaluate your connections, stay connected constantly with positive people who are capable of enlightening others with their knowledge and expertise.
5. Connection are not always built on purpose- Sometimes we come across people whose interests and pursuits might not align with those of ours but they are too good to be let gone by. It’s always good to strike a balance between networking and socializing.
6. Breathe life into your networking- Engage with people every often, keep the interaction going constant since networking is a continuous process. Just like how we breathe oxygen to survive, so does our networking breathe interaction in order to keep growing.
“Networking is marketing. Marketing yourself, marketing your uniqueness, marketing what you stand for.” – Christine Comaford-Lynch