The wealth building conference at sea
A lot of you who are reading this are trying to find out more about this event (check >Spreadlovetm Wealth Building Conference at sea< to read about the event), and why/if you should participate, while others are reading this to make sure that what they have signed up for is a good investment for their future and that of their company. For those who haven’t heard of this conference before, it’s a conference including a workshop from Women On Topp on a 8-day from Ft. Lauderdale to Labadee, Haiti – Falmouth, Jamaica & Cozumel, Mexico.
So let us tell you all the reasons why this conference is perfect for you to REGISTER. Reasons why you should pull the trigger and register already if you’re on the fence.
11 reasons spreadlove™ wealth building conference is perfect for you
- Networking. We mentioned and highlighted this over and over again, but only because the importance can’t be understated. Networking is first and most important the key to success. PS, we are there too!
- Advertising. A form of networking, but should attract clients rather than partners. This conference isn’t only comprised of competitors, but of investors and buyers as well. No one will buy your product if they can’t see it.
- Hear and learn from the experts. Meet influencers and experts! The speakers are proven business leaders, strategists, practitioners, and peers. Many of them are current global entrepreneurs, professionals; others are well-respected industry leaders who know what you need to know. This conference makes sure that you’re hearing from the best.
- Learn skills and stay up-to-date. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in any kind of business or what position you hold at your company, there is always something new you need to learn. Industries change, don’t lose sight of what’s changing in yours.
- Just have fun. So many times, we forget attending conferences can be a lot of fun too, this time you’ll definitely have fun. I mean come on, on a cruise? Let’s be honest a conference is a lot of learning packed into a short amount of time. But you’ll also have opportunities to relax and hang out with everyone around.
- Knowledge and learn from other’s experiences. Take what you learn here from the exhibitors and various products on display, and use same processes in your own business model. You aren’t only learning about the newest trends etc, you’re also learning from others’ mistakes and experiences so that you can avoid them.
- Mix things up. So many times we’re caught up in our daily processes and ways of living that we forget to mix things up. Use this as an educational getaway, a business trip that doubles as an escape.
- To get yourself on track. Many young entrepreneurs think that they have a plan, only to find out that they were ridiculously unprepared. This gives you a chance to “check over” your ideas and plans with a knowledgeable newfound associate.
- To diversify your company. You will hear about things at this conference that you didn’t even know existed. In every industry in today’s world, you have to innovate and innovate again to stay relevant. Wandering your interests into another field will only help your company.
- Takeaways. We get it. Conferences can be expensive from the entrance ticket to the plane ticket. And that doesn’t even include the time away from the office where you could be doing “work.” However, the conference provides a unique meeting of networking, learning, and fun into a single package. A good conference forces you to grow and challenge yourself.
- Getting out of comfort zone. It’s easy and not a challenge to read a blog post from the privacy of your own office or from your house. You won’t break a sweat listening to a podcast. There are people who are born networkers while for other people it can be a challenge. If you’re really scared of the idea of going to a conference, bring a wingman (or wing woman) so you won’t feel completely on your own.
ABOUT THE CRUISE EVENT:
Besides the networking there will be plenty more to do on the 8-day from Ft. Lauderdale to Labadee, Haiti – Falmouth, Jamaica & Cozumel, Mexico.:
This event is aimed at educating and informing participants about various streams of revenue that can be derived from: franchise ownership, real estate investing, stocks, mutual funds, and annuities, multi-level marketing, and entrepreneurship. The conference will feature guest speakers, workshops, vendors, and parties with guest DJs.
This wealth building conference is aimed at educating and informing participants about various streams of revenue that can be derived from: franchise ownership, real estate investing, stocks, mutual funds, and annuities, multi-level marketing, and entrepreneurship. The conference will feature guest speakers, workshops, vendors, and parties with guest DJs.
We look forward to meeting you on board at THE event! Until the event, you’ll hear more about us & the event. Everyone is welcome!
See more articles about the event:
What is Wealth Building Anyway?
Join Workshop Women On Topp at Sea
Get on Board With Us On an 8-day Weekend Caribbean Cruise